Industrial Utah Metal Recycling: Trust the Best
At Dixie Metal Recycling, recycling industrial-related scrap metal is one of the things we do best. You simply won't find more knowledgeable, capable partners for your scrap handling and recycling efforts anywhere. We are known in the industry for our honesty and integrity, and you can be sure you are always getting a competitive return along with superior service. We make it easy for you to cash in on ferrous and non-ferrous metals metals from:
- Skeleton plate
- Solids of any metals
- Machine Shop/Fabricator
- Turnings and borings
- Solids of any size or type
Aircraft/High Temperature Alloy Scrap
- Stainless, titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, cupronickel: state-of-the-art metal analysis conducted on site
- Mixed or contaminated items are accepted and sorted
- Insulated copper wire as well as bare wire and bus bar: we are the insulated wire specialists
- Copper pipe/tubing
- Brass fixture valves
- Heat exchanger and air conditioning coils
- Air conditioners
- Condenser coils
- Electric motors
- Clean or contaminated scrap
- Segregated or mixed loads
- We provide bins for job sites when needed
Dixie Metal Recycling Done Right: How It Works
Your business is important to us, and we are committed to making your scrap recycling experience with us as stress-free and simple as possible: after all, you have a business to run. Here's how it works:
- We pick up most metal recyclables on site (some minimum quantities and geographical location parameters apply for pickup). Of course, you are also welcome to drop off materials here at our Saint George Recycling facility during regular business hours.
- We provide bins, boxes, roll-off containers, trailers, and more for your convenience.
- You can choose from regularly scheduled pick-ups, or use us only on an as-needed basis.
- We pick up within 48hours, weather permitting.
- Dixie Metal Recycling offers various methods of payment; you choose which works best for you: weekly, monthly, or by the load. You pick how we pay you.
Put our 15 years' worth of experience to work for you. You can trust us to give you prompt, reliable service every time and to treat you with fairness, honesty, and integrity. Contact us today and find out for yourself why hundreds of loyal commercial customers from near and far choose Dixie Metal Recycling for all their metal disposal and recycling needs.